High Pressure Pipe Test Stopper with Multi Size Basic Info
Pressure: High Pressure
Gas Bladder Material: Composite Rubber
Use: Pipe Testi, Repair, Maintenance
Medium: Water, Oil, Air
Type: Bypass, Without Bypass
Gas Bladder Certificate: ISO9001
Specification: Various Specifications
HS Code: 4016950090
Gas Bladder Certification: ISO
Function: Pipe Repair and Maintenance
Product Name: Inflatable Rubber Airbag
Gas Bladder Package: Wooden Case
Size: 50mm to 3000mm
Gas Bladder Layers: Rubber with Canvas Layers
Transport Package: General Packing or According to The Customers
Origin: Factories in Hengshui City of China.
High Pressure Pipe Test Stopper with Multi Size Product Description
Inflatable pipe plug factrory in China:
High Pressure Pipe Test Stopper with Multi Size Specifications:
Trough the design of professional, this product is used in leaking hunting for drainage pipeline. It is made of high quality polymer materials, and because of good gas tightness and light weight, it could be used in all kinds of non-pressure and low tension pipeline.
Bypass plugs and without bypass plugs supply:
|Type||Min. Pipe Diameter|
|Max. Pipe Diameter|
High Pressure Pipe Test Stopper with Multi Size Features:
1. Economy practical. It could be used in cast iron pipeline plug, glass fiber reinforced plastics pipeline plug, PVC, PPR pipeline plug, and double wall spiral pipeline plug and so on.
2. Service plugging, and leak hunting.
3. Elliptic type. It easy to stuff the pipeline and it has good plugging effect.
4. Decay resistance.
5. Super strong expansibility.
6. Light weight and convenient to take, and easy to construct.
High Pressure Pipe Test Stopper with Multi Size Application:
Pipe plug with rubber bag is always used in pip and culvert in order to excreting the sewage and waster water. And also used as the repairing rubber appliance. Because of its various specifications, it can be used to block the stream in various situations.
How can we choose the suitable plugs:
1. Measure the inner diameter of the pipe.
2. Confirm the pipe material.
3. Confirm the use, such as pipe repairing, closed air testing, pipe maintenance etc.
4. Confirm the medium in the pipe, such as water, oil, air
5. Confirm the back pressure